The following terms and conditions govern all use of the kathleenpeacock.com website (“Site”) and all content, services and products available at or through the Site. The Site is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Site. By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Site or use any services. kathleenpeacock.com reserves the right to modify or amend this Agreement without notice at any time.
- Access and Use. Materials provided on the Site are protected under copyright law and are provided for personal, non-commercial use. The reproduction, duplication, and/or distribution of material from the Site (including, but limited to text, logos, images, graphics) is strictly prohibited with the exception of press releases, images made available for the media or review blogs, or unless expressly noted.
- Third Party Websites and Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which kathleenpeacock.com links, and that link to kathleenpeacock.com (“Third Party Websites”). kathleenpeacock.com does not have any control over Third Party Websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a Third Party Website or webpage, kathleenpeacock.com does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. kathleenpeacock.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of Third Party Websites and webpages.
- Changes. kathleenpeacock.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. kathleenpeacock.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Site (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Disclaimer of Liabilities and Warranties. The Site is provided “as is”. While kathleenpeacock.com does its best to ensure the optimal performance of the Site, you agree that you use of the Site is at your own risk. kathleenpeacock.com and its affiliates hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied. This means, without limitation, that kathleenpeacock.com and its affiliates DO NOT WARRANT that the Site is fit for any particular purpose; that availability of the Site will be uninterrupted; that defects will be corrected or that the Site is free of viruses and other harmful components or content. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. kathleenpeacock.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of the Site. You acknowledge that kathleenpeacock.com and its affiliates ARE NOT LIBLE for: (i) any damages, including, without limitation, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, in connection with or arising from your use or from your inability to use the Site; (ii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; (iii) viruses, theft, destruction, damage or unauthorized access to your computer system or network; (iv) any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct or material found in connection with this Site, including such conduct or material transmitted by any means by any other person.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless kathleenpeacock.com, its contractors, authors, and its associates from and against any and all claims, damages, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Site, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between kathleenpeacock.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of kathleenpeacock.com, or by the posting by kathleenpeacock.com of a revised version. You agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of, the Site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of New Brunswick and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of New Brunswick or, if appropriate, the Federal Court of Canada for resolution of any dispute, action or proceeding arising in connection with this Agreement or your use or non-use of the Site. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.