Kathleen Peacock spent her teen years crushing on authors and writing short stories about vampires. She put her writing dreams on hold while attending college, but tripped over them when office life started leaving her with an allergy to cubicles. Her debut, HEMLOCK, is coming May 8th, 2012 from Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of Harper Collins, and will be published in the UK under the title DEADLY HEMLOCK from Simon and Schuster Children’s Books.
The Other (less official) Stuff
- I’m obsessed with Chuck Taylors.
- I make Bella Swan look graceful and coordinated.
- I have a diploma in graphic design and have had illustrations published in Applied Arts, the premiere magazine for Canadian design and visual communications.
- I used to think moleskin notebooks were made out of actual mole skin.
- Never engage me in a debate about Star Wars unless you have plenty of time on your hands.
- I like sentence fragments. And watermelon. Both are tasty.
- Mood boosting songs: “I Don’t Feel Like Dancing” by Scissor Sisters, “Via con me” by Paolo Conte, “When You Were Young” by The Killers.
- I believe the Goonies really ‘r’ good enough.
Other places to find me: